1) IS IT NECESSARY TO REGISTER IN ORDER TO EFFECT PURCHASES ON THE SITE?No, it is also possible to make purchases as a 'guest'. In this case, however, the 5% discount on the first order will not be applicable. In any case, the Customer must enter their personal data before completion of the order for delivery of the goods.
2) IS THERE A MINIMUM AMOUNT PER ORDER?
No, there is no minimum, but the shipping costs will vary according to the amount of the order.
3) HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
Methods of payment include PayPal, credit card (prepaid or not) Poste Pay or prepaid bank transfer.
4) I HAVE PURCHASED A PRODUCT FROM AUSONIA. HOW CAN I FIND SPARE PARTS ON THE SITE?
It is essential to identify the product in your possession. Then, go to the page relative to the product and click on the "SPARE PARTS" icon to display a menu listing all spare parts for that product (if any), which can then be purchased (if available).
5) WHICH COURIER SERVICE DO YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE COST OF SHIPPING WITHIN ITALY?
All our orders are shipped by BRT. The shipping cost will depend on the amount of the order:
- €7.00 for orders of less than €60.00
- €3.50 for orders between €60.00 and €120.00
- Free of charge for orders in excess of €120.00
6) IS IT POSSIBLE TO TRACK THE PACKAGE, AND WHEN WILL IT BE DELIVERED?
Yes. Tracking information is provided directly by the courier, either by text message (if a cell phone number is entered with the order) or by mail. Products are generally delivered to addresses in Italy within 3 working days; however, during the month of August and the Christmas period, delivery may require some weeks.
7) I NEED AN INVOICE. HOW CAN I REQUEST THIS?
Orders are usually shipped with a till receipt. If you require an invoice, you should indicate your VAT code and SDI code when registering with the Site or send us an e-mail when confirming your order.
8) WHAT SHOULD I DO IF THE PACKAGING IS DAMAGED AT THE MOMENT OF DELIVERY?
If the courier delivers a package that is damaged or otherwise compromised, you should accept delivery, but have the courier sign a written claim as evidence, so that we can enter a claim against the courier service. The product will then be replaced as soon as possible.
9) WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I NEED ASSISTANCE DURING THE PURCHASE PROCESS?
In normal office hours on weekdays, you can open an online chat on the Site to request assistance. If an online chat with an operator is not possible, you should compile the form requesting assistance, in which case you will normally receive a response on the next working day.